Ninja Minions, tomorrow is the start of Teen Read Week and we want you to, well, read! Over the next few days we will have some great book reviews and some even better book challenges that you can participate in and win SWAG! That's right, the Ninja's closet is full of crazy stuff and we want to give it away for freeeeeeeeeee! Right now we have quite a few books to give away as well as pens, bookmarks, zombies, vampire teeth, candy, even swimming caps (yes, we're serious!).
So if you want to grab a swag bag then just comment on the daily Teen Read Week question. Next week we'll choose three winners of fun swag. Think of every comment you make to be an entry into the contest.
Teen Read Week Rules
1. Contest runs October 17 - October 23
2. Every day there will be a question to answer by making a comment on the blog
3. Every day you comment will be an entry into the SWAG drawing
4. Only one comment per day, per person
5. Winners will be chosen at random by a number generator after October 24
6. Anyone in the lower 48 states can participate!
7. Members of the Arlington Public Library will get an extra entry if they let us know they are library members.
8. Please remember to include your email in your comment. If you are uncomfortable with that, please email the Ninja at firstname.lastname@example.org